Spann United Methodist Church
150 Church Street
Ward , SC 29166
1873 church and cemetery dotted with sculpture
This historic sanctuary was built in 1873 along with the two-acre cemetery with more than 400 gravesites and interesting sculptures. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One of the oldest churches in the area, Spann has early documented dates of 1805. The cemetery dates back to 1842 and is the town's only burying ground.